Location: central Oxford
To £55k negotiable+ excellent benefits
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking an adaptable, technically strong Front End Developer to join a small Front End agile team.
The team is expanding to build an existing product into a continuous integration platform which needs to be usable, scalable, fast and reliable. The key qualities we are focussed on are security, accessibility, UX, performance and robustness through automated testing.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from former computer science professors and learn about advanced disciplines such as AI, static analysis and software verification.
The successful Frontend Developer will need:
- A good knowledge of web security vulnerabilities
- An understanding of web accessibility guidelines
- Working knowledge of git and Github
- Basic understanding of HTTP requests
Some of the following are also desirable:
- React or other web frameworks
- Automated testing
- UX principles
- Website performance optimisation
- Backend servers, particularly Node.js
- Databases, particularly Mongo DB
- Linux command line
Benefits include: a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies; flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.