Full Stack Web Developer – React, Node.js, Git
A very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking an adaptable, technically strong Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join a small Front End agile team.
We are seeking a Web Developer who is passionate about automating things. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a platform for innovative software development tools to be brought to the mass market.
Here everyone has the opportunity to collaborate with computer science professors and experts in advanced disciplines such as AI, static analysis, and software verification.
The Web Developer will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field
- Experience in planning, design and full stack development of web sites and services
- Knowledge of web applications, programming languages, and frameworks, such as REST APIs, CSS, cross-browser compatibility, TypeScript, Node.js, React, UI and test automation
- Dedication to innovative designs and collaborative problem solving
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies and adapt to arising challenges
- Experience in Linux environments
- Experience with GitHub, GitLab, AWS or Google Cloud
Benefits include: a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies; flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.