SCRUM Master - Agile Scrum, Software Development, Programming or Maths Background, central Oxford OX1, to £55k + excellent benefits
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking a SCRUM Master to be responsible for multiple Scrum teams and to support them in following Scrum processes.
You will be joining a young well-funded start-up, which provides the potential for fast growth and professional development. You'll work with a mix of people, from ex-academics and industry experts to junior developers, so you'll be able to learn a lot and at the same time pass your knowledge to others. Last but not least, the products being developed are truly exciting and unique.
The SCRUM Master will be responsible for organising and running relevant meetings (such as daily stand-ups or planning) and proactively checking with team members for any impediments and problems that need resolving. You will work closely with the Product Owner to make sure the team is making good progress and with people outside of the teams in order to resolve any problems that arise.
The successful SCRUM Master will need:
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to efficiently resolve conflicts
- Two or more years of exposure to software development, either directly as a programmer or through management-related roles
- Certified Scrum Master or similar
- Background in programming or mathematics
- Experience in building developer tools
SCRUM Master - Agile Scrum, Software Development, central Oxford OX1, to £55k + excellent benefits