Test Automation Engineer, Python, AI startup, central Oxford.
This very high growth software technology company is developing location based services with full scalability, providing immediate location data insight. The technology is the product of award winning research, a spin out from the University of Oxford, and is backed by big technology funders.
Set to be used by businesses and consumers globally in a wide variety of sectors including retail, healthcare and transportation; the company is on course to grow massively over the next couple of years and beyond.
The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for developing, maintaining and running automated tests for new and existing features of web and mobile applications.
The successful Test Automation Engineer will need:
- experience testing web or mobile applications
- to be proficient in Python
- a degree in computer science or similar STEM qualification.
Familiarity with any of the following will also be an advantage:
- Python frameworks e.g. Django, Tornado
- NoSQL databases, e.g. MongoDB, Redis
- Traditional databases e.g. PostgreSQL
- Testing techniques, tools and frameworks, e.g. test-driven development, behaviour-driven development, Webdriver, Robot Framework, Jenkins
- Containerisation and cloud computing, e.g. Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
Benefits: highly competitive salary; project bonuses; 5% contributory pension; 23 days’ holiday; central Oxford location close to the train station; the opportunity to work with a PhD team.
QA Automation Engineer / Test Automation Engineer / QA Analyst - Python