Test Engineer / QA Test Analyst - User Interface (UI), Linux CLI
To £45k + excellent benefits
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking a resourceful, technically strong UI Test Engineer. You’ll be joining a PhD team of some of the world’s leading experts in computer verification and machine learning.
The successful UI Test Engineer will build rigorous QA processes including both manual and automated testing.
You will need:
- At least two years’ experience defining and executing manual test cases as well as some exploratory testing experience
- At least one year’s experience testing web applications across multiple browsers
- An good understanding of the principles of Usability Engineering
- Ability to use Unix or Linux servers from the command line interface
- Experience of web services API testing
- Good experience using defect tracking tools
- Some experience working in an Agile development environment
- Good ability to work within a team and also to work on tasks autonomously
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Benefits include a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies; flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.