Backend Developer / Full stack Developer - Deep tech AI start-up
London - 100% office based
The Backend Developer will be ‘in at the start’ in a new London team set to grow rapidly over the coming months.
Our client is a deep tech AI company founded by a group of MIT technology enthusiasts, engineers, computer scientists. This tiny, well funded, start-up provides Location Intelligence technologies through unique products and tailored solutions that utilize AI and advanced analytics to extract insights from geospatial data to drive business growth.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented programmer - with significant Back-end experience - who can work with multiple teams to develop reliable, scalable commercial products. The developer will be responsible for integrating various proprietary analytics tools and databases to create a highly responsive foundation for interactive commercial software products.
The Backend Developer role:
- Work with a team to develop sophisticated, multifaceted interactive analytics products
- Establish robust pipelines for software deployment, testing, and maintenance
- Work with analysts and machine learning engineers to deploy analytical software
- Collaborate with the product management, operations, and QA teams
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software development (with Backend focus)
- Participated in the development and release of commercial products
- Deep knowledge and experience in Agile and DevOps practices
- Experience with big data analytics and interactive platforms
What they offer:
- Competitive salary packages.
- Premium medical insurance coverage for the employee and their family.
- A company culture of international like-minded forward thinking and ambitious minds.
- Amazing office space that includes a game room, quiet and sleeping pods, state-of-the-art coffee station, standing desks, to a fully stocked snack bar.
- Advance technology infrastructure with high performance equipment.
- Flexible working hours
- Engagement and rotation among their international offices (eg. London, Riyadh, Boston, etc.)
- Funded travel and accommodations for one elective training workshop/program per year
- Educational opportunities through training courses and programs (eg. the MIT alliance)