Software Engineer - C#, Python, Maths, ML, medical software
Oxford (temporarily remote)
£40-60k pending experience
Our client is a supremely well positioned MedTech company enabling physicians to make fast, accurate decisions through innovative cloud-based AI solutions. Software engineers in the Product Development Software Team are responsible for producing and maintaining high-quality Software as Medical Device (SaMD) solutions within a highly regulated environment.
Software Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of software in conformance with medical device standards, industry best practices, internal coding standards and operating procedures
- Development and maintenance of unit and integration tests covering all developed code
- Working effectively as part of a team in an AGILE development environment, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas to enhance the performance of the team and the timeliness and quality of its outputs
- Troubleshooting an investigating software issues, identifying and documenting fixes, participation in risk management reviews as required
- Performance of Code Reviews and Documentation Reviews
- Participating in the improvement of solutions through active participation in corporate events, providing feedback and suggesting improvements on products and processes
- Clear and demonstrable mathematical and analytical skills
- Clear evidence of continual learning leading to career development
- Demonstrable understanding of parallel/concurrent programming
- Clear understanding of Machine learning and or AI and its uses
- Understanding of computation geometry or geometrical transformations
- 5 years of Software development covering backend and front-end development roles
- Developing using design patterns
- Experience working in an AGILE development team
- .Net development either in .Net Standard or Framework
- Critical analysis of code
- Substantial experience development in C# and/or python in a professional environment.
- Experience in the medical software device industry.
- Experience of developing using structure approaches to testing, such as TDD.
Generous company benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- One day working from home per week
- Bonus scheme
- Share option scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance