Full Stack Developer - Python, Azure Cloud, TypeScript / JS, Terraform
Oxford (temporarily remote)
Our client is a supremely well positioned MedTech company enabling physicians to make fast, accurate decisions through innovative cloud-based AI solutions. Software engineers in the Product Development Software Team are responsible for producing and maintaining high-quality Software as Medical Device (SaMD) solutions within a highly regulated environment.
The successful Full Stack Developer will be part of a small team that develops and maintains supporting infrastructure for our client’s technology. This ranges from code that pre-processes data from the customer, to monitoring machine learning algorithms. The objective is to ensure core technology can run smoothly, and that the stakeholders can access the information about the service when they need it.
Full Stack Developer - Responsibilities:
- Develop code for pre-processing and handling customer data, monitoring core services, and other operational tasks, such as customer billing.
- Create and maintain cloud infrastructure for SaaS products
- Work with commercial and operations teams to gather and understand requirements.
- Work with other teams that develop software to promote the DevOps culture within the company
Full Stack Developer - Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as CI/CD
- Experience deploying software into Azure or another major cloud provider
- Experience in using IaaS solutions, such as Terraform
- Solid experience of working in a software development team
- Experience of working in a regulated industry
Generous company benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- One day working from home per week
- Bonus scheme
- Share option scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance