Customer Experience Architect / Customer Solutions Architect - Java
We are looking for a Customer Experience Architect ideally with Java programming skills; a skilled customer focused professional - crucially with experience in developing and presenting technical solutions through a highly technical product.
The Java CX Architect will help customers get the most value from products across the entire customer lifecycle, from crafting great demos to repeatable deployment and use. This company are geeks at heart but also have a razor sharp focus on their customers.
You will be expected to readily empathise with customers using environments such as the Spring Framework as well as understanding the internals of how these systems are put together.
Customer Experience Architect - Responsibilities:
- Understand customer’s technical problems - and opportunities for products to assist them
- Use your experience to help customers get the most value, coaching them in best practices and diagnosing issues in their deployment
- Manage customers through system deployment and training
- Advocate for customers, in particular the voice of software developers using their products
- Work with product and engineering, helping to refine user stories and the product backlog
- Have a passion for innovation and improvement
Customer Experience Architect - Requirements:
- Undergraduate Computer science or engineering-related subject at degree level, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of working in a technical customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, in particular with customers and internal teams
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies and adapt quickly
Optional but desirable skills:
- Experience in Java, in particular using the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and CI/CD
- Experience contributing to large private and/or open-source projects
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world of AI for code, applying technology to tough problems faced by development teams at the world’s leading companies.
Competitive salary £45-55k, Private health and dental plan, Life Insurance and Income Protection schemes, 8% non-contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, Free yoga & Gym membership, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave.