Lead Full Stack Developer - Deep Tech AI start-up
London - 100% office based
This Lead Full Stack Developer role is with a deep tech AI company founded by a group of MIT technology enthusiasts, engineers, computer scientists. The company is a well-funded start-up that provides Location Intelligence technologies through unique products and tailored solutions that utilize AI and advanced analytics to extract insights from geospatial data to drive business growth.
The Lead Full Stack Developer will be ‘in at the start’ in a new London team set to grow rapidly over the coming months.
The ideal candidate is a versatile, motivated programmer who loves to guide the development of complex software products. The candidate must be able to dive deep into problem-solving without losing sight of the big picture. You will need to be a fast learner who can quickly learn the basics of different domains to develop high-quality commercial products for diverse public and private sectors.
The Lead Full Stack Developer role:
- Lead the development of sophisticated software products for commercial release
- Lead the code review process to ensure a clean, robust, documented, and maintainable
- Organize continuous testing across different operating systems, browsers, and hardware
- Manage version control and the release of public updates
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Participated in the development and release of multiple completed commercial products
- Proficient in various programming languages with an emphasis on web development
- A highly motivated problem-solver with strong interpersonal skills
What they offer:
- Competitive salary packages.
- Premium medical insurance coverage for the employee and their family
- A company culture of international like-minded forward thinking and ambitious minds
- Amazing office space that includes a game room, quiet and sleeping pods, state-of-the-art coffee station, standing desks, to a fully stocked snack bar
- Advance technology infrastructure with high performance equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Engagement and rotation among their international offices (eg. London, Riyadh, Boston)
- Funded travel and accommodations for one elective training workshop/program per year
- Educational opportunities through training courses and programs (eg. the MIT alliance)