Senior Backend Developer / Full Stack Developer - Deep AI start-up
London - 100% office based
Our client is a deep tech AI company founded by a group of MIT technology enthusiasts, engineers, computer scientists. This well-funded start-up provides Location Intelligence technologies through unique products and tailored solutions that utilize AI and advanced analytics to extract insights from geospatial data to drive business growth.
The Senior Backend Developer will be ‘in at the start’ in a new London team set to grow rapidly over the coming months.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented programmer with significant Back-end experience who can work with multiple teams to develop reliable, scalable commercial products. The developer will be responsible for integrating various proprietary analytics tools and databases to create a highly responsive foundation for interactive commercial software products.
The Senior Backend Developer role:
- Work with the team to develop sophisticated, multifaceted interactive analytics products
- Establish robust pipelines for software deployment, testing, and maintenance
- Work with analysts and machine learning engineers to deploy analytical software
- Collaborate with the product management, operations, and QA teams
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Participated in the development and release of commercial products
- Deep knowledge and experience in Agile and DevOps practices
- Experience with big data analytics and interactive platforms
Excellent benefits including: flexible working hours; premium medical insurance; amazing office space; advanced technology infrastructure with high performance equipment; engagement and rotation among international offices (London, Riyadh, Boston); funded travel and accommodation for one elective training workshop/program per year; educational opportunities through training courses and programs (eg. the MIT alliance).