Senior Java Developer Advocate, Customer Relations Lead, Product Integration
We’re looking for a Senior Java Developer Advocate, an ‘influencer’, with a passion for engaging with external tech Developers - gaining product feedback, integrating the core product, feeding back to a team of experts in AI, static and dynamic program analysis and software verification.
A natural and gifted communicator, you will be a hands-on Java developer, responsible for product integrations of the core product with CI and DevOps platforms including GitHub, GitLab and Jenkins.
As the Senior Java Developer Advocate you will be expected to readily empathise with customers using environments such as the Spring Framework as well as understanding the internals of how these systems are put together.
Specifically, you will own the integrations codebase; champion the customer voice; use your background in Java to understand how the product needs to be integrated with other tools to meet customer needs and deliver the integration; regular customer engagement activities for the Java developer community by posting blogs, presenting in forums, roundups; have a passion for innovation and improvement whilst recognizing that customer outcomes are always king.
- Studied a computer science related subject at an undergraduate degree level or higher or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience of Java development with excellent proficiency in the Java language and runtime library
- Contributor to the open source community
- Experience of regular interaction with the Java community via forums, blogs or presentations
- Knowledge of test-driven development and a CI/CD setup
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in particular with developer community and internal teams
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies and adapt to arising challenges
Optional but desirable skills:
- Fluency in the Spring Framework and the core concepts of Spring testing
This exceptional company promotes a supportive and collaborative environment. This is a great opportunity for you to learn new AI technologies and to get deeper into leading the Customer-facing initiatives. In such a high growth company, career path options could open up within Development / Product Management / Developer Relations.
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech start-ups in the world of AI for code.
Competitive salary £55-65k, Private health and dental plan, Life Insurance and Income Protection schemes, 8% non-contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, Free yoga & Gym membership, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave.