Software Engineer – C# Unity Developer, Unit Tests, Git, 3D tech company
£35-50k + Options
London - or remote working within 3 hours GMT
Our client helps brands bring the physical retail experience into the virtual world, using cutting edge 3D technology. They’re a fast-growing scale-up with significant funding, a small international team, now looking to expand their engineering department.
On the back of this success they’re looking for a Unity Software Engineer to join their small team. This position is remote and full-time.
The Unity Software Engineer will be working on developing a SaaS platform, which aims to help clients create their virtual art exhibitions. NB this is not a VR/AR application, and the position does not entail building direct VR applications. Instead, you will be responsible for writing unit tests, ensuring successful communication with the server, implementing third-party APIs, refactoring the code, creating responsive UI elements, all done in Unity and C#.
- 3+ years of Unity application development experience including demonstrably strong C#
- Previous software engineering experience
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiar with Reactive programming, dependency injection
- Experience with databases, network communication with a server
- Experience working with high-resolution images, mesh manipulation
- Experience with writing automated tests in Unity
- Strong architecture, analytical, and design skills
- Firm understanding of Git source control
- Proven experience in delivering a completed project to a client
The top flight, career minded, Unity Developer / Software Engineer we’re seeking will have a keen interest in this role developing a SaaS platform; a strong desire to learn new programming languages or frameworks as needed; the ability to quickly understand concepts and ideas; be a natural self-starter.
The benefits are really significant and include flexible working hours, a competitive salary together with generous Options.