SSIS ETL Developers - Financial Services
Our client is a global leader in Business Process Management working with clients across 10 industries in 16 countries and with 42,000 employees. These openings are within their Financial Services division.
We’re seeking ETL developers - from around 3 years experience upwards - with expertise in SSIS to develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
The following is a blanket picture of the type of competencies our client is seeking. Candidates will need to offer a strong match in many of these, the more senior, the more in-depth the match.
- Expertise in SSIS/SSRS/SSAS with version 2016
- Background in Financial Services
- Good exposure to Data Projects dealing with Data Design and Source to Target documentation including defining transformation rules
- Understanding of different components like Data flow, Control flow, Package Explorer & Event Handler
- Expertise in CICD process
- Exposure to Azure Service Pack to connect to different resources in Azure
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying packages to higher environments
- Good knowledge on File formats for flexible usage, File location Objects (SFTP, FTP, local, HDFS, ADLS, BLOB, Amazon S3 etc.)
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries
- Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment in agile methodology.
- Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
- Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
- Should have working knowledge of different resources available in Azure like Storage Account, Synapse, Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Purview
- Any experience related to metadata management, data modelling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) would be preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Career prospects and opportunities to grow are outstanding with such a well positioned global player. Salaries are from £50-95k pending experience + excellent wider benefits. Superb!